Monday, June 8, 2009

A Time Of Transition


(It has been my intention to write one per week, but it seems that time has not allowed my self-imposed deadlines--I'll try to do better....I have the topics if I can remember them....--DC)



Since my lay-off and subsequent time, I have discovered (by looking back) that I have been in a time of transition. One could say, "Well, duh!" but I think that it is more that just that! It's not really anything that I can put my finger on, nor will I express all the turmoil that is going on inside, because even I myself, cannot figure that one out! But the transition is there, none-the-less!


I have recently discovered some of what I call, 'Vintage Vestiges' (dontcha like that one??) Feelings and memories of some good times from the past that seem to have come to full circle and are conflicting with the present. I'm not exactly sure what that means or insinuates, but it is really a strange place to be, even for me! I'm not real good with dealing with my feelings, what ever they are....about different situations and in this text, the time...but I am torn between two chasms--one from that time, the other from now. Is it possible to blend them?? I can't say, because the path is before me yet! Either could be a good choice but a blend could be a much better match!
You know, in the past few months I have been with Denise and cared for her during her accident with her knee; gotten new glasses so that I can sortof see better; I've done some painting and stained the front deck, laid flooring in the 'foyer' (entrance)....that's like supper (dinner)--which is a pet peeve of mine....maybe for a future post--LOL! Done some reading, and some writing; re-did my website (worldofdanny.com ); took a deeper interest in what I loosely call my 'photography'--(I keep writing this out so as to spark a clue from within...you know if you write the 'pros' and the 'cons' down on paper, sometimes it clears up a decision some)


It's been many years since I've written in such mystery--it's a talent that has long since been hidden within because, quite frankly, I'm not too inhibited to write whatever my feelings and thoughts are because I have an audience of one (myself) beside my Father in Heaven, Who is audience of ALL! But writing this all down just seems to clear it up some,... if not muddy it up some as well!


The easy road or that which is more out-of-the-box? Actually, doors have creaked open that inspire 'change' but what is that to be? One could read this and read into it something that is not in my mind at all--like adultry, but that is TOTALLY not at all it. Nope, nope.... It is a journey that is neither harmful nor necessary.
What's really funny about all this is the fact that I HATE 'change'!!!!!!!


I just wonder if other so-called 'normal' people ever have these 'Vintage Vestiges'??


Confused?

No comments: