Monday, October 19, 2009

The PERFECT Job!!!




As many of you know (maybe) I have been unemployed for almost a year now--technically since the middle of December last year...but I have found the perfect job! Tony LaRussa, the manager of the St. Louis Cardinals for several years now...and he usually signs a one-year contract with the Cards each year...but so far he is undecided about next year as far as returning for another year or retiring. He is 65 years old...there could be an opportunity there!!!




I, of course, would speak on my own behalf and be my own agent in any negatiations with the Cardinals but I'm pretty sure we could hammer out a deal within a few hours of intense negotiations. My expertise and loyalty should be considered in the deal and I've been there for them thru some good years and some pretty lean years! They have the makings of a pretty big winner, I just believe that a new skipper with one goal of winning the World Series and bringing that Championship trophy back to St. Louis would be a determing factor in any deal that we could make.




Of course, if they balk in the negotiations I may determine to go after another coveted position that may be opening soon: radio broadcaster. Mike Shannon is getting close to retirement age as well so there could be an opening in the Cardinals radio network that broadcasts all their games...both spring training and during the season too! I must admit that my experience may be limited in the airwaves field but I do have the face for radio!!




I'll be working on my resume.....

No comments: